British Bottled Water Follow us on Twitter Facebook  

Advertise With Us

New Forest Spring Water Joins BBWP

◄ ◄ Return to Press Office

British Bottled Water Producers, the trade association representing small and medium sized producers of bottled water, has announced that New Forest Spring Water has been accepted as a Member.

The Hampshire based water company sells via on-premises outlets including attractions and high end restaurants, spas, bars and hotels. It has also recently bottled celebratory water for Army regiments and offers bespoke bottling for private label customers.

An existing bottling plant was purchased just three years ago by Director Kevin Cowell and his business partners and has since flourished, growing by 120%. The company’s success has led to the appointment of an experienced production director and the New Forest Spring Water now sells its products widely across the south of England. Now it is looking to expand its geographical customer base.

New Forest Spring Water is sourced from an Artesian spring within the New Forest National Park. The water first falls in the Brecon Beacons in Wales, trickling through a subterranean lime-scale water route and taking an estimated 20-30 years to emerge in the New Forest. It is prized for being pH neutral. The water is packaged in glass (70% of output) for fine dining and the remaining 30% is bottled in PET for spas and other leisure attractions.

Jo Jacobius, Director of British Bottled Water Producers (BBWP), said: “We are thrilled to welcome New Forest Spring Water to the BBWP network. British sourced waters continue to sell strongly across the UK and niche companies such as this new member have a significant contribution to make to the hydration needs of consumers. Hotels and restaurants often market the local provenance of produce they serve and this beautifully packaged water is an appealing addition to any establishment”.

For information about joining British Bottled Water Producers contact membership@britishbottledwater.org and for BBWP updates follow @britishwater on Twitter.

ends

NOTES TO EDITORS

For a high resolution image or information please contact Jo Jacobius on 020 8347 8206

jo@axiom-uk.com

 


Article posted on: 29 June 2015

NOTES TO EDITORS:
For further information please contact us at info@britishbottledwater.org or call us on 020 8347 8206.


The trend towards healthy eating and drinking means that more people are buying bottled water. We're mostly made of water. Water is life-giving and vital.

In the UK we now buy more than 2 billion litres a year. As we consume more water many people naturally want to know that the water they drink is free from unwanted additives; they want to identify the source of the water; and more and more Britons want to avoid unnecessary ‘food miles’.

  • Water Information
  • Bottled Water - The Differences
  • Children and Babies
  • Storage Advice
  • Best of British
  • Vital Statistics
  • FAQs
  • Become a Member
  • Advertise With Us
  • Useful Links
  • Contact Us
  • British Bottled Water Producers
    10 Broadbent Close
    20-22 Highgate High Street
    London  N6 5JW

    Call: 020 8347 8206
    Email: info@britishbottledwater.org